Open Enrollment is open now through June 14th!

Your 2024-2025 Benefits Guide

How do I know whether I should participate in a Dependent Care FSA or apply for a federal tax credit, or both?

You may want to compare your tax savings using the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account versus the federal tax credit for child/dependent care expenses. Consult a tax advisor to see whether, given your tax situation, it is advisable to use the FSA, the federal tax credit, or a combination of the two.